The HiFlyer was developed by world famous balloonist, Per Lindstrand, who founded Lindstrand Balloons Ltd.
What does LBL stand for?
LBL stands for Lindstrand Balloons Ltd (Shropshire, England)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LBL
We have 179 other meanings of LBL in our Acronym Attic
- Lakeland Bus Lines (New Jersey)
- Land Between the Lakes (Kentucky State Park)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley, California)
- Leave Behind Litrature (pharmaceuticals)
- Left Buttline (engineering drawings)
- Left Buttock Line (location in aircraft)
- Letter-by-Letter (dyslexia)
- Liberal, KS, USA - Glenn L Martin Terminal (Airport Code)
- Life Between Life (hypnotherapy; life regressions)
- Light Bladder Leakage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Branson's lawyers claimed Lindstrand Balloons Ltd wrongly invoiced the tycoon's company - and top finance firm KPMG have been brought in to check the accounts.
The Corporation now has only one major asset investment, following the sale of the group's 65% interest in Lindstrand Balloons Ltd in July 2000.