Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly told prosecutors that she'll only go to rehab if the facility will allow her to continue taking Adderall.
What does LILO stand for?
LILO stands for Lindsay Lohan (actress)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LILO
- Liège Linux Team
- Long Incubation Low Inoculation Test
- Leadership Institute for Latino Literacy
- Leicester Institute of Lifelong Learning (UK)
- Ligue Intercité Laurentides-Lanaudière (French: Laurentides-Lanaudière Intercity League; Canada)
- Laboratoire d'Ingénierie Linguistique et de Linguistique Appliquée (French: Engineering Laboratory of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics)
- Launching Into Literacy & Math
- Last In, Last Out
- Lease In/Lease Out
- Like Love
- Linux Install Learning Osaka (users' group)
- Linux Loader
- Lithium Ion
- Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- Local International Learning Project (International Conflict Research study; Londonderry, Ireland)
- Longitudinal Intestinal Lengthening Procedure (short gut syndrome)
- Loop Initialization Loop Position (Fibre Channel Loop Initialization Protocol)
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness (web blog)
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor (biochemistry)
- Long Island Lady Riders
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York, Feb 13 ( ANI ): Lindsay Lohan officially has a half-brother now after her estranged father Michael Lohan and girlfriend Kate Major released a picture of their baby boy.
Byline: Pat Flanagan THEY'RE comparing Lindsay Lohan to a young Maureen O'Hara and it must be because they both have red hair - as the similarity ends there.
Summary: Lindsay Lohan has apparently decided to change her name to simply 'Lindsay', after dropping 'Lohan'.
ACTRESS Lindsay Lohan has rejected a plea agreement offered by prosecutors that included a guaranteed return to jail.
A JUDGE yesterday sent troubled actress Lindsay Lohan back to jail with no bail over a failed drug test.
However, now Lindsay Lohan is taking on a new role - campaigner.
When the Henry Janeway Hardenbergh architecture firm designed The Dakota in 1880, we bet they didn't imagine that 128 years later a certain troubled young woman named Lindsay Lohan might call the place home.