22 /PRNewswire/ -- INTRODUCTION TO LINDEN SCRIPTING LANGUAGE FOR SECOND LIFE (ISBN: 1604390042) is now on sale at Amazon.
What does LSL stand for?
LSL stands for Linden Scripting Language (scripting language Used Within Second Life)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LSL
We have 116 other meanings of LSL in our Acronym Attic
- Lembaga Studi Kebijakan Publik (Indonesian: Public Policy Study Institute)
- Laminated Strand Lumber
- Landing Ship, Logistics
- Least Squares Lattice
- Left Subscapular Line
- Leinster Senior League (Ireland)
- Leisure Suit Larry
- Lesotho Loti (ISO currency code)
- Level Switch Low
- Life Sciences Laboratory
- Link Support Layer
- Linnean Society of London (UK)
- Linux System Labs (Australia)
- Liquid Sound Lounge (est. 1993)
- Lisa Scott-Lee (British pop star)
- Load Segment Limit
- Local Spherical Likelihood
- Locomotive Speed Limiter (used to stop a rail vehicle in an excessive overspeed condition)
- Logistics Support Library
- Long Service Leave (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To celebrate the launch of the pavilion, AMD will host a three-month treasure hunt contest with interactive Linden scripting language (LSL) and open source programming challenges.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- INTRODUCTION TO LINDEN SCRIPTING LANGUAGE FOR SECOND LIFE (ISBN: 1604390042) is now on sale at Amazon.