The Linda Hall Library of Science and Technology is internationally known, and offers visitors not only a stunning setting but a rare book room featuring the likes of Galileo, Copernicus and others.
What does LHL stand for?
LHL stands for Linda Hall Library (Kansas City, Missouri)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHL
We have 28 other meanings of LHL in our Acronym Attic
- Lan Harremanen Kontseilua (Spanish: Labor Relations Board)
- Lark's Head Knot (craft of tatting)
- Larvik Håndballklubb (Norwegian handball team)
- Left High Kick (martial arts)
- Light Housekeeping
- Love, Hugs & Kisses
- Les Houches Kids Contest (France)
- Laughing Hella Loud
- Left Hepatic Lobe (liver)
- Light-Heavy-Light (molecules)
- Lister Hill Library
- Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- Lorraine Hunt Lieberson (opera singer)
- Living His Life Abundantly International (television production; Oldsmar, FL)
- Lake Hickory Learning Communities (North Carolina)
- Lake Huron Learning Collaborative (Canada)
- Links Healthy Living Centre (est. 2002; UK)
- Living Hope Lutheran Church (various locations)
- Lancaster Hotels, Land and Properties Inc. (Philippines)
- Light Harpoon Landing Restraint System (Fire Scout, VTUAV system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zazzle's special collections include over 3,500 authentic images from The Walt Disney Company, as well as exceptional images from The Library of Congress, the California State Library, the Boston Public Library, the Linda Hall Library and The Hoover Institution.
These fifteen were: the American Antiquarian Society, the American Philosophical Society, the John Crerar Library, the Folger Shakespeare Library, the Linda Hall Library, the Historical Society of Pennsylvania, the Huntington Library, the Library Company of Philadelphia, the Massachusetts Historical Society, the Pierpont Morgan Library, the Newberry Library, the New York Academy of Medicine, the New York Historical Society, the New York Public Library, (2) and the Virginia Historical Society.
Other Zazzle Special Collections include historical images from The Library of Congress, the California State Library, the Boston Public Library, the Linda Hall Library and The Hoover Institution.
In addition to those substantial acquisitions, the Linda Hall Library collection includes more than 40,000 serial and journal titles, extensive conference and symposium proceedings, 1.