continental shelf, 23 miles (37km) north of the Lincolnshire Offshore Gas Gathering System (LOGGS).
What does LOGGS stand for?
LOGGS stands for Lincolnshire Offshore Gas Gathering System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Logistics Feasibility Analysis Capability
- Logistics Feasibility Assessment Capability (US DoD)
- Logistic Functional Area Services
- Logistics Functional Area Sub-System
- Logistics Force Packaging Subsystem
- Logistics Force Packaging System (US DoD)
- Logistics Generation
- Logistics Generator
- Logging whilst Drilling (energy production)
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes (anime series)
- Logistics Helicopter
- Lights Out, God Help Me (band)
- Logitech Intl. (stock symbol)
- Layout Optimization with Guillotine Induced Cuts
- Leading Oil and Gas Industry Competitiveness (UK)
- Louisiana Oil and Gas Industry Collaborative
- Love One Girl in College
- Loyal Ontario Group Interested in Computers (Canada)
- Local Governance and Infrastructure for Communities in Aceh (Indonesia; Australian Agency for International Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The assets covered by the scope of the contract are the Theddlethorpe Gas Terminal (TGT) in Lincolnshire, the Lincolnshire Offshore Gas Gathering System (LOGGS), the Viking and Caister Murdoch System (CMS), along with other assets which Conoco operates on behalf of partners in the southern North Sea.
From there the natural gas is transported via the Ganymede production platform through the Lincolnshire Offshore Gas Gathering System (LOGGS) pipeline to the Conoco-operated terminal at Theddlethorpe in Lincolnshire.