About Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District is a non-profit 501c (3) organization with a mission to plan, design and build a comprehensive arts and cultural district in the Lincoln Park/Coast area of the City of Newark, New Jersey.
What does LPCCD stand for?
LPCCD stands for Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District (New Jersey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Leadless Plastic Chip Carrier
- Licensed Professional Christian Counselor
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Light Pass Cricket Club (Nuriootpa, South Australia)
- Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce
- Linear Prediction Cepstral Coefficients
- Louisiana Plastic Converting Corporation (West Monroe, LA)
- Louisiana Poison Control Center
- Lower Plenty Cricket Club Inc. (Victoria, Australia)
- Lower Putah Creek Coordinating Committee (Canada)
- Life Purpose Coaching Centers International
- Limited Partnership for Collective Capital Investments (Switzerland)
- Lions Project for Canine Companions for Independence (est. 1983)
- Lansing Postal Community Credit Union (Michigan)
- Linha Privativa Para Comunicação de Dados (Portuguese: Private Line for Data Communication)
- Litres per Capita per Day (India)
- Local Promoters for Cultural Diversity (UK)
- Lothian Primary and Community Division (National Health Service; UK)
- Liberty Park Child Development Center (Washington)
- Low Profile Conventional Distributing Frame
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the leaves on Lincoln Park's trees undergo seasonal changes, the efforts of the Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District (LPCCD) continue to transform the historic Newark neighborhood.
July 20 /PRNewswire/ -- To kick-off the internationally anticipated 5th Annual Lincoln Park Music Festival, Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District will host a press conference on Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 11:00am at the Russell Aldo Murray Gallery.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District announces plans to erect the Museum of African American Music (MoAAM) in the city of Newark, NJ.
Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District (LPCCD) is a community development corporation with a mission to plan, design and develop a comprehensive arts and cultural district in Lincoln Park in Newark, New Jersey.
The Lincoln Park Music Festival will rock the Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District (LPCCD) for the third year in a row.
On Friday, February 22, at 2:00pm, Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District (LPCCD) www.
htm Lincoln Park Coast Cultural District (LPCCD), the producer of high caliber arts and entertainment, is a key stakeholder and partner in New Jersey's arts and entertainment landscape.