The asteroid was first observed on August 24 by Lincoln Near Earth Asteroid Research Program (LINEAR), in Socorro, New Mexico, United States.
What does LINEAR stand for?
LINEAR stands for Lincoln Near Earth Asteroid Research program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Linear, INteractive, and Discrete Optimizer
- Literacy Network of Durham Region (Oshawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Association Liban Nature Environnement (French)
- Laboratories for Integrative Neuroscience and Endocrinology (Bristol University; Bristol, England, UK)
- Leading Indicator of National Employment
- Line Is Not An Emulator
- Linear In-fighting Neuro-override Engagement (Marine Corps Basic Training)
- London Islamic Network for the Environment (UK; est 2004)
- Long Interspersed Nuclear Element
- Logic & Information Network Compiler II
- Low Ionization Nuclear Emission Region
- Laboratorio de Informatica (Informatics Laboratory; Brazil)
- Lundbeck International Neuroscience Foundation (est. 1997; Denmark)
- Linguistic Grammars Online
- Learning for International Non-Governmental Organizations
- Landelijk Informatie Netwerk Huisartsenzorg (Dutch: National Information Network General Practice)
- Limited Intentional Normovolemic Hemodilution
- Long Island-New Jersey
- Liquid Injection Electric Thruster (US NASA)