Lincoln Mining Corporation announces that further to the Company s news release dated November 22, 2012 announcing closing of the Procon financings, the Company has signed a definitive purchase agreement and closed the acquisition of the Bell Mountain property in Churchill County, Nevada.
What does LMG stand for?
LMG stands for Lincoln Mining Corporation (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMG
We have 57 other meanings of LMG in our Acronym Attic
- Legal Move Generator (artificial intelligence)
- Legal Music Download (free file sharing)
- Legitimate Music Group (record label)
- Let Me Go (song)
- Let Me Guess (Internet slang)
- Leucomalachite Green (metabolised aquaculture fungicide)
- Liberty Mutual Group (insurance)
- Libraries Management Group (various universities)
- Light Machine Gun
- Like Minded Gamers (gaming group)
- Link Machine Go (informative linking blog)
- Liquid Metal Guitars (Canada)
- Liquid Metal Guy
- Liquid Methane Gas
- Loaf's Merry Guild
- Local Marketing Group
- Lothar-Meyer-Gymnasium Varel (German school)
- Loyalty Management Group (various locations)
- Luminous Media Group (Hong Kong)
- Lupus Membranous Glomerulonephritis (medical condition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hard Creek Nickel * Callinan Mines Limited * Silvore Fox Minerals Corp * Argonaut Exploration * Lincoln Mining Corporation * Channel Resources Ltd * Fortune Minerals The conference will kick off with a keynote speech by Michael S.
Lincoln Mining Corporation, TSX-V: LMG ("Lincoln Mining") or the "Company") is pleased to report on the progress at its La Bufa property.
VANCOUVER -- Lincoln Mining Corporation (previously named LPT Capital Ltd.
Lincoln Mining Corporation, ( Lincoln or the Company ) is pleased to announce that it has closed the previously announced private placement.
Lincoln Mining Corporation, TSX-V: LMG ( Lincoln or the Company ) announces its plans to conduct a non-brokered private placement of up to 4,000,000 common shares at a price of $0.
Lincoln Mining Corporation, announces it has signed a subscription agreement providing for the non-brokered private placement of 10,000,000 common shares at a price of $0.
Lincoln Mining Corporation, ( Lincoln or the Company ) announces that the Letter Agreement of March 31, 2011 (the Agreement ) with Elgin Mining Inc.