April 22 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A new book published by the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy spells out needed reforms in the governance of metropolitan regions in developing countries -- the major cities that are engines of economic growth and booming centers of rapidly increasing population.
What does LILP stand for?
LILP stands for Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LILP
We have 1 other meaning of LILP in our Acronym Attic
- Ligue Intercité Laurentides-Lanaudière (French: Laurentides-Lanaudière Intercity League; Canada)
- Laboratoire d'Ingénierie Linguistique et de Linguistique Appliquée (French: Engineering Laboratory of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics)
- Launching Into Literacy & Math
- Last In, Last Out
- Lease In/Lease Out
- Like Love
- Lindsay Lohan (actress)
- Linux Install Learning Osaka (users' group)
- Linux Loader
- Lithium Ion
- Local International Learning Project (International Conflict Research study; Londonderry, Ireland)
- Longitudinal Intestinal Lengthening Procedure (short gut syndrome)
- Loop Initialization Loop Position (Fibre Channel Loop Initialization Protocol)
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness (web blog)
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor (biochemistry)
- Long Island Lady Riders
- Low-Intensity Laser Radiotherapy
- Low-Intensive Laser Radiation (inflammatory disease therapy)
- Long Island Library Resources Council (New York)
- Long Island Live Steamers (Brookhaven, Long Island, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lincoln Institute of Land Policy 2012 176 pages $50.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Lincoln Institute of Land Policy announced on Wednesday that it has published a new Visual Guide for successful urban neighborhoods, Made for Walking: Density and Neighborhood Form, written by landscape architect, urban designer and photographer Julie Campoli.
by the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy showed a foreclosure rate of 0.
Created by the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy and the Institute of Public Policy at George Washington University, the website also provides data from the Census of Governments on revenues raised by state and local property taxation.
In June of 2003, the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy held a "GIS for CBOs" planning meeting that sparked the development of a workshop on that topic.
Oates, editor Cambridge, Massachusetts: Lincoln Institute of Land Policy (345 pp.
12) The conundrum, according to the Lincoln institute of Land Policy, is "To date there has been no study which has attempted to quantify such values.