The eastern side of Alice Trully Hall and the Julliard School have been sheared away, literally opening up Lincoln Center to Broadway and the surrounding cityscape," said Frank Bennack, chairman of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc.
What does LCPA stand for?
LCPA stands for Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCPA
We have 28 other meanings of LCPA in our Acronym Attic
- Latino College Preparatory Academy (National Hispanic University, San Jose, California)
- Leaf Curl Plum Aphid
- Learning Community Peer Assistant
- Leavenworth County Port Authority (Leavenworth County, Kansas)
- Lee County Port Authority
- Liaison Committee on Pain and Addiction (American Society of Addiction Medicine)
- Library of Congress Professional Association
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant
- Licensed Child Placing Agency
- Life Cycle Performance Assessment
- Lincoln College Parents Association
- Lincoln College Preparatory Academy
- Liquid Colorimetric Presence-Absence
- Little Creatures Pale Ale (Fremantle, Western Australia)
- Loan Consolidation for Professionals of America
- Local Child Protection Administrator
- Local Church Prayer Advocate
- Local Coastal Plan Amendment
- Local Coherent Potential Approximation
- London Community Performing Arts (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lincoln Center Consolidated Corporate Fund supports 10 organizations affiliated with Lincoln Center: The Metropolitan Opera, New York Philharmonic, The Julliard School, New York City Ballet, New York City Opera, The Film Society of Lincoln Center, The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, Lincoln Center Theater, School of American Ballet, and Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc.
Bellas, a resident of Manhattan, has numerous community and cultural affiliations, including chairman of the board of the School of American Ballet, a director of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc.