What does LPO stand for?
LPO stands for Limited Principle of Omniscience (mathematics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPO
We have 81 other meanings of LPO in our Acronym Attic
- Legal Process Outsourcing
- Libertarian Party of Ohio
- Libertarian Party of Oregon (est. 1971)
- Library Partition Option (data storage)
- Licensed Post Office (Australia)
- Licensed Program Offering
- Licensed Prosthetist Orthotist
- LightPath Object (optical link)
- Ligue pour la Protection des Oiseuax (France)
- Limited Practice Officer