The device is a custom-designed robotic exoskeleton that enables her to conquer greatly limited joint mobility and underdeveloped muscles, said the US company in its recently released video.
What does LJM stand for?
LJM stands for Limited Joint Mobility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LJM
We have 11 other meanings of LJM in our Acronym Attic
- Laura Johnson Library (North Stratford, NH)
- Lower Jaw Length
- Lumberjack Leggings
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Laboratoire Jacques Louis Lions (Paris)
- Life Jacket Loaner Program
- Let Jonathan Live Society
- Larry John McNally (singer-songwriter)
- Lembaga Jurutera Malaysia (Malaysia: Malaysian Board of Engineers)
- Libyan Journal of Medicine
- Lind Jensens Maskinfabrik (Danish engineering firm)
- Long Jump Module (Half-Life)
- Lagan Jute Machinery Company (India)
- Lynda Jackson Macmillan Centre (UK)
- London Java Meetup Group
- Landmann Jungman Memorial Hospital (Scotland, SD)
- Laura Johnson Memorial Library (Groveton, NH)
- Leona Johnson Memorial Library (Winnebago, NE)
- Lietuvos Jaunuju Matematiku Mokykla (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Young Mathematicians School; est. 1969)
- La Jolla Music Society (La Jolla, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new, easy-to-use disposable pen reduces standard injection force by 30 percent or more, which is particularly beneficial to diabetics with lower grip strength as well as the estimated 58 percent of individuals with limited joint mobility of the hand.
Nonenzymatic glycosylation of collagen leads to increased thickness of surrounding soft-tissues, thus resulting in limited joint mobility (15).