The court explained that insurance brokers owe a limited duty to their clients only "to use reasonable care, diligence, and judgment in procuring the insurance requested by an insured," An insurance broker does not breach this duty unless (a) the broker misrepresents the nature, extent or scope of the coverage being offered, Co) there is a request by the insured for a particular type of coverage, or (e) the broker assumes an additional duty by either express agreement or by holding itself out as having special expertise.
What does LIMDU stand for?
LIMDU stands for Limited Duty
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Lao Iu Mien Culture Association (Oakland, CA)
- Liquid Metal Cleanliness Analyzer (aluminium industry)
- Long Island Mini Cup Association (Islip, NY)
- Limits Carbon Tax
- Long Island Marketing Concepts & Technology Inc.
- Limiting Date
- Limited Dissemination
- Limited Distribution
- Light Intensity Modulation Direct Overwrite
- Laser/Light Intensity Modulation, Direct Overwrite
- Landline, Internet, Mobile and Entertainment
- Laser Induced Microwave Emission
- Leaders in Management Education (award)
- Linear Interpolation with Maximum Entropy Algorithm
- Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod
- Long Island Motorcycle Enthusiasts
- London Inter Bank Mean Rate
- Liga Mexicana de Defensa de Los Derechos Humanos (Spanish: Mexican League for the Defence of Human Rights)
- Look In My Eyes, Does It Look Like I Give A Flip (polite form)
- Look Into Me Eyes Does It Look Like I Give A Flip
Samples in periodicals archive:
Throughout the text he has interlaced challenging ethics issues to round out presentation of material on negligence, actual causation, proximate causation, limited duty rules, owners and occupiers of land, affirmative defenses, and compensation systems as alternatives to tort.
Unga returned for limited duty in last week's game.
Limited duty is now mandatory for all workers injured on the job, according to TSA workers' comp and disability managers.
Many stitches and two days later, he was facing two weeks of convalescent leave and about three weeks of limited duty.
Support and limited duty volunteers also are needed to help with administrative duties.
With starting tailback Hunter Beckmann on limited duty because of a turf toe injury, Tizzano was told by coach Terry Walles he would be playing tailback this week.
Some injury updates: guard Steve Rehring should return for limited duty while tight end Rory Nicol and special teams standout Austin Spitler both will miss the game.