We evaluated limit of blank (LoB), limit of detection (LoD) and limit of quantification (LoQ) following guideline EP17-A (7) and total imprecision following a modification of guideline EP15-A2 (8).
What does LOB stand for?
LOB stands for Limit of Blank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LOB
We have 41 other meanings of LOB in our Acronym Attic
- Land Order of Battle
- Large Object(s)
- Lateral Organ Boundary (genes)
- Launch Operations Building
- Lazy Old Bastard
- Lease Office Building (United Arab Emirates)
- Left On Base (baseball)
- Left Out Board (locations of aircraft underwing pylons)
- Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
- Legion of Boom (Seattle Seahawks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An additional aspect concerns the lowest amount of analyte that is likely to yield a result that exceeds the limit of blank (LoB) measurements and therefore is declared larger than zero.