Counselling and Skill Development Class: Limestone District School Board c/o Prevention Awareness for Life.
What does LDSB stand for?
LDSB stands for Limestone District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDSB
- Low Dynamic Stiffness
- Returned Missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Laboratory of Demographic and Social Analysis (Greece)
- Lebanese Down Syndrome Association (est. 1998)
- Local Directory System Administrator
- Local Directory System Agent
- London District Surveyors Association (est. 1845; London, UK)
- Low Disk Space Alert
- Local Diabetes Services Advisory Groups (Powys, Wales, UK)
- Lake District Search and Mountain Rescue Association
- Lincoln District Scout Band (Waddington, Lincolnshire, England, UK)
- Latter Day Saints Business College
- Lac Deschenes Sailing Club (Canada)
- Latter-Day Saint Charities
- Leagrave Dental Sedation Clinic (UK)
- London Day Surgery Centre (London, England, UK)
- Lost Desert Scratchcard (Neopets)
- Low Density Spleen Cells (immunology)
- Luminol-Dependent Spontaneous Chemiluminescence
- Latter-Day Saint Congressional Staff Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the post secondary institutions represented by COU, the following are also covered by this licensing agreement: Algonquin College, Cambrian College, Conestoga College, Confederation College, Fanshawe College, George Brown College, Humber College, La Cite Collegiale, Lambton College, Loyalist College, Mohawk College, Niagara College, Sault College, Seneca College, Sheridan College, Sir Sanford Fleming College, the Limestone District School Board and two non-profit organizations, Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) Inc.