Piloting the use of limbal stem cell transplantation is a great landmark in the treatment of patients suffering from corneal blindness.
What does LSCT stand for?
LSCT stands for Limbal Stem Cell Transplantation (immunology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LSCT
We have 2 other meanings of LSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Lone Star College System (Texas)
- Lower Segment Caesarian Section
- Lumbar Spinal Canal Stenosis
- Long Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall (cocktail)
- Lake St. Clair Symphony Orchestra (St. Clair Shores, MI)
- Lone Star Cigar Smoking Society
- Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker
- La Spezia Container Terminal
- Lake Superior Circle Tour (tourism; US and Canada)
- Life Sciences and Chemical Technology (Ngee Ann Ploytechnic; Singapore)
- Line Scout (US FEMA)
- London Sentence Completion Test (adolescence relationship research)
- Long-Segment Congenital Sracheal Stenosis
- Lambeth Savings and Credit Union (London, England, UK)
- Launcher Servo Control Unit
- Lone Star Credit Union (Dallas, TX)
- Landelijke Studenten Commissie Veebeoordelen (Dutch: National Student Committee Livestock Judge; Netherlands)
- Least Square Cross Validation (kernel methods)
- Left Superior Caval Vein (anatomy)
- Legal Services Corporation of Virginia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Piloting the use of limbal stem cell transplantation is a great landmark in the treatment of patients suffering from corneal blindness," the Daily Express quoted Professor Bal Dhillon, consultant ophthalmic surgeon at Princess Alexandra Eye Pavilion in Edinburgh, who leads the study, as saying.