Possibilities are adjustment at the site of the surgical incision to produce corneal flattening (by operating on the steep axis), limbal relaxing incisions (on the steep axis) or toric IOLs.
What does LRI stand for?
LRI stands for Limbal Relaxing Incision (eye surgery)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LRI
We have 107 other meanings of LRI in our Acronym Attic
- Law Reform Institute
- Lawndale Railway & Industrial Company
- Leadership Research Institute (Rancho Santa Fe, CA)
- Left-Right Indicator
- Legal Resource Index
- Leicester Royal Infirmary (hospital in Leicester, UK)
- Lerner Research Institute (Cleveland Clinic)
- Les Robinson Invitational (Atlantic Coast Conference tournament)
- Life Roles Inventory
- Lightning Rod Insulator
- Limited Range Intercept
- Limited/Laser Range of Intercept
- Line Replaceable Item
- Line Replacement Item
- Liverpool Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Livestock Research Institute (Bangladesh)
- Logistics Readiness Inspection
- Loker Research Institute (University of Southern California)
- Long Range Interceptor
- Long Run Initiative (Zeitz Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These presentations are designed to allow conference attendees to hear directly from recognized leaders in refractive surgery about the LensAR Laser System's latest clinical results, performance and ease of use, as well as the system's future potential for all laser limbal relaxing incisions (LRIs), clear corneal incisions (CCIs) and presbyopia correction.