The work will be performed at the Lima Army Tank Plant in Lima, Ohio, with an estimated completion date of March 31, 2012.
What does LATP stand for?
LATP stands for Lima Army Tank Plant (Lima, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LATP
We have 3 other meanings of LATP in our Acronym Attic
- Librarians of the Australian Technology Network
- Low Altitude Tactical Navigation
- Latvian Transatlantic Organization (Riga, Latvia; est. 2000)
- Library of Ancient Texts Online (Greek texts)
- Los Alamos Technology Office
- Life After the Oil Crash
- Laser Astrometric Test of Relativity (NASA program at JPL using the ISS to help refine Einstein's theory of relativity)
- Los Angeles Theatre Organ Society
- Leafers at the Pit (UK)
- League of American Theatres and Producers, Inc.
- Live At the Apollo (album)
- Look at the Princess
- Longer Acting Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Louisiana Association of Technical Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Left Atrial Transesophageal Pacing Test
- Large Area Tracking Range
- Lésions Attribuables Au Travail Répétitif
- Light Aircraft Training (US Air Force)
- Linear Adaptive Transmitter/Receiver
- Los Alamos Translation
Samples in periodicals archive:
and at Lima Army Tank Plant, Ohio, we work Army and Marine Corps tanks and ground systems alongside one another.
the Lima Army Tank Plant (Ohio), the Anniston Army Depot (Ala.
The General Dynamics-operated Lima Army Tank Plant, Lima, Ohio, will provide the turret structure and armor packs (39 percent).
Work under the contract will be done at the General Dynamics-operated Lima Army Tank Plant in Lima, Ohio (67 percent); the General Dynamics Land Systems Scranton Plant in Eynon, Pennsylvania (30 percent); and the Muskegon Plant in Muskegon, Michigan (3 percent).
Work on the firm fixed price contract will be done at the General Dynamics-operated Lima Army Tank Plant in Lima, Ohio (77 percent); and at Land Systems' Scranton Plant in Eynon, Pennsylvania (20 percent), and Muskegon Plant in Muskegon, Michigan (3 percent).
Army during a ceremony at the Lima Army Tank Plant in Lima, Ohio.
The Tallahassee Operation will become a Land Systems Division operating site, similar to the Detroit Arsenal Tank Plant, Lima Army Tank Plant, Sterling Manufacturing Plant and Scranton Machining Plant.