Software engineering to be provided under this contract would extend support towards a wide variety of systems, like the mortar fire control system, lightweight handheld mortar ballistic computer and the M777A2 LW-155 digital fire control system.
What does LHMBC stand for?
LHMBC stands for Lightweight Handheld Mortar Ballistic Computer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LHMBC
- Lore Harp McGovern (entrepreneurship; California)
- Lutheran Hour Ministries (St. Louis, MO)
- Ladies Hollywood Memorial Association (Richmond, VA)
- Latvian Hydro Meteorological Agency (water quality)
- Laurel Highlands Mathematics Alliance (Pennsylvania)
- Leavenworth Historical Museum Association (Leavenworth, KS)
- Lebanese Healthcare Management Association
- Local Housing Market Assessment
- Law and Human Behavior
- Left Hand Mouse Button (computer use)
- Lincoln Heights Missionary Baptist Church (Woodlawn, OH)
- La Habra Music Center (California)
- Lady Hardinge Medical College (Delhi, India)
- Lennox Head Medical Centre (Lennox Head, New South Wales, Australia)
- Linux Home Media Center
- Local Hazard Mitigation Committee (various locations)
- London Hospital Medical College (now Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry; UK)
- Laser Hellfire Missile Evaluation
- Linear Hashtable Motion Estimation Algorithm
- Laser Hardened Materials Evaluation Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include the Lightweight Handheld Mortar Ballistic Computer and the Dismounted 120mm Mortar Fire Control System, which were modified for the APMI fielding to ensure mortar operations remain streamlined.
Army's Lightweight Handheld Mortar Ballistic Computer (LHMBC), Mortar Fire Control System (MFC) - Mounted (M95/M96), and Mortar Fire Control System - Dismounted (M15O/M151) mortar fire control Systems.