You'll find the washer switch and blower knob on the driver's lighting control module.
What does LCM stand for?
LCM stands for Lighting Control Module
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCM
We have 295 other meanings of LCM in our Acronym Attic
- Legal Costs Management (UK)
- Lens-CCD Module
- Letalski Center Maribor (Slovenian flight center)
- Level Converter Module
- Liaison Committee Meeting (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- Life Cycle Management
- Life Cycle Manager (SPAWAR)
- Life Cycle Model
- Life Cycle Monitoring (marine conservation)
- Light Carrying Medium (presumably coined by astronomer Tom Van Flandern)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lighting Control Modules provide advanced functionality in ultra-compact and rugged enclosures in the electronics and semiconductor industries CANTON, Mass.
At the end-customer location, the PIM is connected to the Internet through the network device server's serial interface, and PCS's PulseWorx lighting control modules are connected to the PIM using the conventional electrical wiring at the location.