While this is not unfamiliar to people who are machining things like blocks for diesel engines, this has not been the case in light-duty gasoline engines, but a change may be on the way.
What does LDG stand for?
LDG stands for Light-Duty Gasoline
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDG
We have 35 other meanings of LDG in our Acronym Attic
- Lady Davis Fellowship Trust (Israel)
- Local Density-Functional Theory
- Little Daughters of Saint Francis Xavier
- Laboratoire de Détection et de Géophysique (French: Laboratory of Detection and Geophysics)
- Lancha de Desembarque Grande (Portuguese Navy)
- Landing (aviation)
- Landing Gear
- Least Dangerous Game (Twin Cities, MN)
- Least-Difference Greedy
- Limb-Girdle Dystrophy
- Linz Donawitz Gas
- Living Dead Girl
- Living Designs Group, LLC (Taos, NM)
- Los Alamos Debugger
- Laboratory for Diagnostic Genome Analysis (Leiden, Netherlands)
- Letchworth District Gardeners Association (est. 1906; Letchworth, England, UK)
- Lee Distance Gray Code
- Logistieke Dienst Geneeskundige Dienst
Samples in periodicals archive:
This scenario also phases out conventional light-duty gasoline vehicles entirely, increases hybrid and fuel cell penetration for heavy-duty vehicles, and reduces aviation energy use by 70 percent.
Corning Incorporated (NYSE:GLW) today announced the introduction of the Celcor[R] 600/2 substrate, a next-generation ceramic substrate for light-duty gasoline and diesel-powered vehicles.