However, people should meet certain conditions and be equipped with useful knowledge and sincere worship to be eligible to the light of guidance.
What does LOG stand for?
LOG stands for Light of Guidance (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOG
We have 42 other meanings of LOG in our Acronym Attic
- Lamb of God (band)
- Laplacian of a Gaussian (filter)
- Large-Orbit Gyrotron
- League of Gentlemen (gaming)
- League of Ordinary Gentlemen
- Lean on God
- Legacy of Goku (game)
- Legal Organizations Group
- Lernen Ohne Grenzen (German: Learning without Borders)
- Letter of Guarantee (insurance)
- LiveOnGaming (website)
- Log file (file extension)
- Love Over Gold (Dire Straits album)
- Lyons Outdoor Games (Colorado)
- Logistics Automated Information System (also seen as LOGAIS, without the space)
- Logistics Module (also seen as LOGMOD, without the space)
- Logistics Network System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The debate in the Parliament over the proposed budget provided useful inputs for the Finance Ministry and the FBR and in the light of guidance provided by the Parliament, he announced the changes while winding up a general debate on the national budget for 2014-15",he said while chairing a meeting, at the Ministry of Finance which reviewed the amendments suggested by the Parliamentarians, in the Finance Bill 2014-15.
This painting, Attraction, is one piece that stands out from the collection, featuring a group of Sufi dervishes being swept away by the light of guidance.