The papers are divided into sections covering hybrid and electric vehicles, fuels, light weight vehicles, power train advances, and fuels and emissions control.
What does LWV stand for?
LWV stands for Light Weight Vehicle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LWV
We have 2 other meanings of LWV in our Acronym Attic
- Local Water Utility (Local Government and Shires Associations; New South Wales, Australia)
- Logical Work Unit
- Longwood University (Farmville, VA)
- Local Water Utilities Administration (Philippines)
- Lightweight User Interface Toolkit (Sun Microsystems)
- Less Widely Used and Less Taught (in reference to languages)
- Long Wave Ultra Violet (wavelength)
- Lackawanna and Wyoming Valley Railway Company
- Lawrenceville, Illinois (Airport Code)
- League of Women Voters
- Limburgse Werkgevers Vereniging (Dutch: Limburg Employers Association; Netherlands)
- Low Water Volume (boilers)
- League of Women Voters/Rochester Metro Area (Rochester, NY)
- League of Women Voters Arlington
- League of Women Voters of the Akron Area (Ohio)
- League of Women Voters of Atlanta-Fulton County (Atlanta, GA)
- League of Women Voters of Alaska
- League of Women Voters of Arizona
- League of Women Voters, Bakersfield (California)
- League of Women Voters, Boston (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jaguar for the XJ Light Weight Vehicle concept Jaguar's unique lightweight aluminium body for the new XJ series is 200kg lighter than a comparable steel-bodied model, and gives the XJ a more environmentally-friendly production process than any other car in the world.
13) Reaction to SAFETEA-LU Proponents of employee rights, including the National Employment Lawyer's Association, (14) applauded the passage of SAFETEA-LU, viewing that the jurisdictional change it afforded to drivers of light weight vehicles to the DOL created a sensible regulatory scheme under which the DOT would continue to regulate the hours of drivers of large trucks transporting goods on interstate highways, while the DOL would regulate workers who drive light weight vehicles, usually in local (noninterstate commerce).
Light weight vehicles and a more efficient powertrain are viewed by the PNGV as the surest way to reach the technology development goals.
Positive student/Detroit event Plastics used to light weight vehicles increase fuel mileage Briefing offers colorful visuals for print and electronic media 11 a.
The Stryker MGS was developed as a light weight vehicle able to be rapidly deployed using the Lockheed C-130 Hercules aircraft while still carrying the same 105mm gun tube as the one on the original M-1 Abrams tank.
The Ethos 3 EV is the fourth presentation of Pininfarina's Ethos project which is based on a light weight vehicle architecture incorporating recyclable composite body panels attached to a highly advanced extruded aluminum space frame.