My point is that the Army should have long ago considered placing light utility vehicles into the hands of troops for assessment and never mind about all of that high-technology gee-whiz-bang computerization that will cost a fortune and will take years to field and debug, only to finally rediscover that there are some places where an infantryman can go that a vehicle cannot.
What does LUV stand for?
LUV stands for Light Utility Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LUV
We have 18 other meanings of LUV in our Acronym Attic
- Leeds University Union Christian Union
- Linux Unix User Group
- Log Unification Unique ID
- Leeds University Union Music Society
- Linux/Unix Usergroup Sankt Augustin (Germany)
- Leeds University Union Scout and Guide Society
- Cuneiform Luvian (linguistics)
- Large Unilamellar Vesicle (biophysics)
- Let Us Vote
- Lethal Unmanned Vehicle
- Linux Users of Victoria
- LISP Users and Vendors Conference
- Love Ur Voice (band)
- Luxury Utility Vehicle
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE stock symbol)
- Leukste Uitgaansgroep Van Allemaal (Dutch: Best Out Of All Group; entertainment club; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Lancaster University Volleyball Club
- Lumsden Valley Community Association (Canada)
- La Ultra Violeta Experience (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Full Featured Light Utility Vehicle has Class-Exclusive Technology CYPRESS, Calif.
GUYANCOURT, France, November 10, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Europcar, the European leader in passenger car and light utility vehicle rental, has announced the launch of a new, more user-friendly website designed to further enhance the customer reservation experience.
As part of this EV strategy, Nissan and Europcar -- the European leader in passenger car and light utility vehicle rentals - are forming a partnership to market electric vehicles and advance zero-emission mobility on a global scale.
5 percent, while its market share for passenger cars and light utility vehicles was stable at 14.
Renault said worldwide sales of its cars and light utility vehicles rose 2.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] At the 2007 DSEi exhibition in September Chrysler announced that it would launch a new 4 x 4 version of the iconic Jeep light utility vehicle an the military market early next year.
The 480 cc oil --burner, which sells for pounds 5, 300, fulfils the CBRN Centre's demands for an environmentally friendly, economical light utility vehicle.