THE Army and Marine Corps' joint light tactical family of vehicles and companion trailers will be able to deliver a balance of protection, payload and performance within a transportable and expeditionary vehicle, meeting the service's rotary-and fixed-wing, air, sea and overland [transport requirements--something no existing light tactical wheeled vehicle can do.
What does LTWV stand for?
LTWV stands for Light Tactical Wheeled Vehicle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Light Thermal Weapon Sight
- Lippenberger, Thompson, Welch, Soroko and Gilbert LLP (Corte Madera and San Francisco, CA)
- Low Temperature Water Supply (heating)
- Lower Than Whale Stuff (polite form)
- Lunch Time with Smosh
- Long Term Water Supply Project (various locations)
- Long-Term Water Supply Program (various locations)
- Linearized Traveling Wave Tube (microwave theory)
- Linearized Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier
- Light Wheeled Vehicle
- Lane Training Exercise
- Laptop Expansion (Slot)
- Liver Transplant
- Lappeenrannan Teknillinen Yliopisto (Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland)
- Laugh to Yourself (Internet slang)
- Letters to You (graphic design website)
- Love to You
- Lake Townsend Yacht Club (Greensboro, NC)
- Little Traverse Yacht Club (Harbor Springs, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To be advertising this capability as a Humvee-replacement is off the mark," said Nancy Moulton, who manages the Army's fleet of more than 100,000 light tactical wheeled vehicles.
government, BAE Systems is committed to supporting the Army's ongoing light tactical wheeled vehicle strategy by supporting near-term needs, such as HMMWV Recap, as well as long-term programs of record including the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) to meet future needs.