[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Stability Chamber Options With the KBF, BINDER offers users the following options for stability testing: * KBF basic model for stability tests pursuant to ICH-QIA * Lighting system in accordance with ICH-QIB, Option 2 * Light Quantum Control This is supplemented and rounded off with a full range of services such as user specific IQ/OQ packages and PQ documentation as well as equipment validation and calibration.
What does LQC stand for?
LQC stands for Light Quantum Control (climatic management system; Binder)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LQC
We have 11 other meanings of LQC in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory Quality Assurance Branch (US FDA)
- Laboratory Quality Assurance Committee
- Linear Quadratic Adjustment Cost (econometrics)
- Laboratory Quality Assurance Division (US Department of Agriculture)
- La Quinta Arts Foundation (La Quinta, CA)
- Laboratory Quality Assurance Plan
- Lot Quality Assurance Sampling
- Lyons Quality Audit Tracking System
- Laboratory Quality Control
- Large Quantity Commodities
- Lighter, Quicker, Cheaper (development strategy)
- Line Quality Control
- Link Quality Control
- Liquid Coin (virtual currency; gaming)
- Loop Quantum Cosmology
- La Quinta Country Club (California)
- Lattice Quantum Chromodynamics
- Laboratory Quality Control Plan and Procedures
- Land Quality Division (mining and reclamation authority; Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality; Cheyenne, WY)
- Longest Queue Drop (computing)