In addition, an innovative treatment technology was used to immobilize a Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid (LNAPL or chemicals floating on top of groundwater) in the landfill.
What does LNAPL stand for?
LNAPL stands for Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LNAPL in our Acronym Attic
- Lower North Atlantic Deep Water
- La Napoule Art Foundation (Portsmouth, NH)
- Linux Network Administrator Guide
- Taparoscopic Non-Adjustable Gastric Banding
- Landscape and Nurserymen's Association of Greater St. Louis (Missouri)
- Ligue Nord Américaine de Hockey (French: North American Hockey League)
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (Springer Verlag)
- Linear Network Autocorrelation Model
- N-Nitro-L-Arginine Methyl Ester
- Local Nonprofit Assistance Program (City of Carson Administrative Services; California)
- Latvian National Association of Project Management (Riga)
- Lakehurst Naval Air Station (New Jersey)
- Litton Network Access Systems (telecommunications; Roanoke, VA)
- Loring Nicollet Alternative School (Minneapolis, MN)
- Let's Not and Say We Did
- National Admissions Test for Law (UK)
- Lateral Navigation
- Laredo National Bank (Texas)
- Line Number Block
- Linear Noise Block
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contamination at the site consisted of hydraulic fluid-related Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquids (LNAPLs), which included several volatile organic compounds (VOCs), semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOCs), and petroleum hydrocarbons (TPHs).
Remediation of the site will include on-site bioremediation of hydrocarbon-impacted soil, removal of hydrocarbon Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid, and monitored natural attenuation, under the jurisdiction of the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC).