In 1983, Bennett was appointed chairman of International Laser Systems and to the board of International Light Metals Corporation, both former majority-owned subsidiaries of Martin Marietta.
What does LMC stand for?
LMC stands for Light Metals Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMC
We have 351 other meanings of LMC in our Acronym Attic
- Letzebuerger Modell Club (Luxembourgish: Luxembourg Model Club)
- Liaquat Medical College (Jamshoro, Pakistan)
- Library Management Council (various schools)
- Library Media Center
- Library Media Coordinator
- License Management Console (Citrix)
- Life and Mission of the Church
- Life Marker Chip (scientific instrument; UK)
- LifeLong Medical Care (est. 1996; Berkeley, CA)
- Lifestyle Management Center (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EASDAQ:TRBD) announced the following update on the bankruptcy sale of substantially all of the assets of its subsidiaries, Pacific Baja Light Metals Corporation, Baja Pacific Light Metals Inc.