The damage resistance was evaluated by shooting the four types of projectiles at the siding products, mounted in a typical installation configuration, using a single stage light gas gun.
What does LGG stand for?
LGG stands for Light Gas Gun
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of LGG
We have 25 other meanings of LGG in our Acronym Attic
- Local Government Financial Management Group (South Australia)
- Local Government Finance Professionals (Australia)
- Local Glucose Flow Ratio
- Local Government Finance Report (UK)
- La Guitare Finger Style (French online guitar forum)
- Local Government Finance Statistics (UK)
- Local Government Finance System
- Liquefied Gaseous Fuels Spill Test Facility (Mercury, Nevada)
- Local Government Finance Vehicle (China)
- Liege, Belgium - Bierset (Airport Code)
- Little Green Guys
- Living God Group (India)
- Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Local Group of Galaxies (space)
- Lost Genre Guild (biblical speculative fiction group)
- Lesotho Girl Guides Association (est. 1925)
- Low-Grade Glandular Atypias
- Lake Geneva Gaming Convention
- Laboratory of Glaciology and Environmental Geophysics
- Laboratory of Glaciology and Geophysics of Environment (Grenoble, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Thiot group shot a three-millimetre aluminium ball at 4000 metres/sec from a fixed two-stage light gas gun and recorded the projectile at and after impact using Specialised Imaging's Sim-8 camera, which captured 200,000 frames/sec with 20 nanosecond exposures--the scenario was backlit with a Si-AD500 flash lamp.
Four test firings from a 101 mm light gas gun in July 2001 proved a scramjet engine could sustain Mach 7 in thin air at a simulated 100,000-foot altitude.