The software - which is based on Intel's Light Reflective Mapping - is available free through the company's open source Light Field Mapping (LFM) toolkit.
What does LFM stand for?
LFM stands for Light Field Mapping (Intel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LFM
We have 81 other meanings of LFM in our Acronym Attic
- Lars Friedrich Media (German media)
- Last Friday of the Month
- Last.fm (music community website)
- Lateral Force Microscopy
- Laufender Meter (German: Current Meter)
- Leaders for Manufacturing (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Lean Forward Media (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Left-Arm Fast Medium (cricket)
- Library File Maintenance
- Life Frequency Modulation (radio station)
- Light Form Modeler (laser scanner)
- Linear Feet per Minute
- Linear Frequency Modulation
- Linearized Fine Model
- Link Fault Management (operation and maintenance standard)
- Liquid Factor Molten
- Liquid Flow Meter (Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co.; Germany)
- Liquid Fuel Maintenance
- Load from Memory (computing)
- Local Fault Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software is based on Intel's Light Field Mapping (LFM) technology that efficiently and compactly models the reflective properties of light interacting with 3-D objects and environments -- like a ray of sunlight reflecting off of a bronze statue.
Called Light Field Mapping (LFM), the technology is designed to provide a compact and accurate method for representing light and reflectance properties of real and synthetic objects.