What does LB1 stand for?
LB1 stands for Ligand-Binding Repeat (also seen as LBR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LB1
- Lutheran Brotherhood
- Lysogeny Broth (bacterial growth medium)
- Photographic Laboratory Specialist (US Navy)
- Load Balancing Ad-Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector
- Late-Branch Multi-Path Interference Regenerator
- Pounds Per Hour
- Pound(s) per Minute
- Large Blast/Thermal Simulator
- Letter Ballot 1
- Louis Bay 2nd Library (Hawthorne, NJ)
- Liestal Basket 44 (basketball club; Liestal, Switzerland)
- La Banque Audiovisuelle (French: Audiovisual Bank)
- Lambda Biotechnology Association
- Land Based Activity (UN)
- Large Block Allocation (Radio)
- Large-Scale Biosphere-Atmosphere experiment in Amazonia
- Larry Blumberg Associates (Dothan, AL)
- Latin Builders Association
- Latin Business Association Inc.