What does LPR stand for?
LPR stands for Liga Polskich Rodzin (Polish political party)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPR
We have 113 other meanings of LPR in our Acronym Attic
- Lawful Permanent Resident
- Laxity-Driven Proactive Resource Allocation
- Le Poisson Rouge (French: The Red Fish)
- Leadership Potential Rating
- League of Polish Families (Poland)
- Legal Permanent Resident
- Les Précieuses Ridicules (Nijmegen)
- Letter Proposal Retrofit
- License Plate Recognition
- Licitacion por Registro (Spanish: Registration Tender; various locations)