However, it can depress the production of blood cells in the bone marrow, and can raise the lifetime risk of fatal cancer by 2-4%.
What does LRFC stand for?
LRFC stands for Lifetime Risk of Fatal Cancer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LRFC
We have 8 other meanings of LRFC in our Acronym Attic
- Laser Range Finder/Digital Compass
- Laser Rangefinder/Solid-State Computer
- Liver Regenerating Factor 1
- Latvian Relief Fund of America, Inc. (Elkins Park, PA)
- Local Rail Freight Assistance
- Lymphoma Research Foundation of America
- Low Resolution Facsimile
- Lakehead Regional Family Centre
- Lawrence Road Fire Company (Lawrenceville, NJ; est. 1914)
- Leukemia Research Fund of Canada
- Little Rock Futbol Club (Little Rock, AR)
- Lymphoma Research Foundation Canada
- Load & Resistance Factor Design
- Long Reach Fire Department (Long Reach, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Lifetime-Resolved Fluorescence-Detected Circular Dichroism
- Lake Roosevelt Fisheries Evaluation Program (Washington)
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (gaming)
- Live Reef Food Fish Trade
- London Research Focus Group
- Laughing Real Freakin' Hard (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But, calculations by Cucinotta and his colleagues suggest the trip would not meet NASA's existing rules, which aim to keep each astronaut's lifetime risk of fatal cancer from space radiation below 3 per cent.