The ESSE Project is funded under the EU Lifelong Learning Programme 2013, KA4 Multilateral project and commences in on Jan 1st 2013 and will run for 24 months.
What does LLP stand for?
LLP stands for Lifelong Learning Programme (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLP
We have 138 other meanings of LLP in our Acronym Attic
- Lincoln LS Owners Club
- Latin Ladies on the Net (marriage agency website)
- Landowner Liability Protections
- Law Library Publications (American Association of Law Libraries)
- Lead Logistics Provider
- Leadless Leadframe Package (National Semiconductor Corporation)
- Leased Long Lines Program
- License Limitation Program
- Life Limited Part (aircraft)
- Lifelong Learning Plan
- Lightning Location and Protection, Inc
- Lightweight Laser Printer
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Licensed Psychologist
- Line Link Pulsing
- Linguistics Language Program (University of California, San Diego)
- Link Layer Processor (computing)
- Link Level Protocol
- Linux Lab Project
- Liquid-Liquid Partition (chromatography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EU funding programmes that benefit Wales include the European Agricultural Guarantee Fund, Structural funds, including top-level Convergence funding for Wales' poorest communities, the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development, the European Fisheries Fund, as well as the lifelong learning programmes which include Erasmus.
The site's Lifelong Learning programme is in the final of the National Lottery Awards 2012 and will feature on tomorrow's draw programme at 10pm on BBC1.
The Commission will also prioritise investments in the area of early education and care through the European Social Fund and European Regional Development Fund, as well as through support from the Lifelong Learning Programme and the 7th Framework Programme for Research and Development.
The international project costs EUR 217,500 and is financed by the EU Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP).
The Lifelong Learning Programme There has been an ever-increasing focus on knowledge and innovation as part of the Lisbon Strategy's objective of making the EU "the most competitive and dynamic knowledge-based economy in the world".
It is funded by the European Com-mission under the Grundtvig Lifelong Learning programme and was established to promote cycling and related skills to improve social participation, as a basis for communicating and for discovering new cultures.
She is also working with colleagues in Malta, Belgium, Lithuania, Holland and Italy to put together a joint funding bid to Leonardo, part of the European Commission's Lifelong Learning Programme, for a learner exchange project.