The Red Cross is the nation's leading provider of health and safety courses, such as CPR, First Aid and Lifeguard training.
What does LGT stand for?
LGT stands for Lifeguard Training
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGT
We have 39 other meanings of LGT in our Acronym Attic
- Legacy GT (Subaru model)
- Lei Geral Das Telecomunicações (Portuguese: General Telecommunications Law; Brazil)
- Length-Based Groupwise Transmission
- Let's Go Tribe! (Cleveland Indians; Cleveland, OH)
- Lets Get Together
- Ley General Tributaria (Spanish: General Tax Law)
- Liar Game Tournament (online gaming)
- Liechtenstein Global Trust (bank)
- Lietuvos Geologijos Tarnyba (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Geological Survey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those who pass will go through lifeguard training, he said.
In later life it was the place I chose to do my work experience, lifeguard training and became my place of work as a fitness instructor where I was fortunate enough to meet my gorgeous girlfriend of almost 10 years.
Surf life saving volunteers have been providing beach lifeguard training and patrolling the coast for more than half a century.
Alfie, who will receive a hero's welcome at his school during a special assembly, had previously been on a lifeguard training course near his home in Penzance, Cornwall.
The Wild Wadi's Burj Al Arab Swim started off in 2007 as a lifeguard training initiative and then next year the public was invited to the swim, she added.
Lewis was mentored by staff at Fairwater Leisure Centre, Communities First and Waterhall Youth Centre and after his volunteering work, he gained sports qualifications, got his lifeguard training and learnt how to coach youngsters in football and rugby.
Neil said: "I thought I'd broken my leg and knew from lifeguard training that I shouldn't move.