The funds have been spent on everything from real estate, to Life of Jamaica [a life insurance company], to the Kingston Wharfs.
What does LOJ stand for?
LOJ stands for Life of Jamaica (insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOJ
We have 3 other meanings of LOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Language of Instruction in South Africa
- Lone Oak Independent School District (Texas)
- Lake of Isles Scout Reservation (Connecticut)
- Local Option Income Taxes (Indiana)
- Letter of Intent to Submit
- Labyrinth of Jareth (masquerade ball; Los Angeles, CA)
- League of Juenz (comedians)
- League of Justice
- Left Outer Join
- Letter Of Justification
- Linear Opacity Judgment (imaging)
- Loss of Jurisdiction
- system for locating stolen vehicles/items
- Lion of Judah Endowment
- Landelijk Overleg Juridische Faculteitsbladen (Dutch: National Legal Consultation Faculty Journals)
- Lion of Judah Fellowship
- League of Observant Jewish Homeschoolers
- Lake Oswego Junior High School (Oregon)
- Louisville and Jefferson County Information Consortium (Louisville, KY)
- Law Offices of James Sokolove
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company commenced operations in 1970 as Life of Jamaica Limited, the first Jamaican-owned life insurance company and was the first life insurance company to be listed on the Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) Since its inception, Sagicor has gained a solid reputation as a pacesetter, innovator and leader in the Caribbean life insurance industry.
SOLCORP and Colina began their business relationship in 2002 with agreements for software licenses, maintenance and services for Colina's acquired Life of Jamaica business.
June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- McM Corporation (NASDAQ: MCMC), a Raleigh based insurance holding company, today announced the closing of the sale of its subsidiary, Atlantic Southern Insurance Company, to Global Life Assurance Company Limited, a subsidiary of Life of Jamaica Ltd.
Michael, Barbados) and its two life subsidiaries, Sagicor Capital Life Insurance Company Limited (Nassau, Bahamas) and Life of Jamaica Limited (Kingston, Jamaica).
FINSAC recently acquired controlling interests in the National Commercial Bank (the largest commercial bank in Jamaica) and Life of Jamaica (the largest insurance company in Jamaica).
The terms of the agreement with Life of Jamaica and the purchase price were not disclosed.
Best has assigned a FSR of A (Excellent) and an ICR of "a" to Life of Jamaica Limited (Jamaica), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sagicor Life.