The creation of startup biotech companies close to the centers of innovation located in Kendall Square will be facilitated by contruction of a life sciences laboratory out the fund proceeds.
What does LSL stand for?
LSL stands for Life Sciences Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSL
We have 116 other meanings of LSL in our Acronym Attic
- Long Slow Kiss on the Lips (band and chat lingo)
- Lembaga Studi Kebijakan Publik (Indonesian: Public Policy Study Institute)
- Laminated Strand Lumber
- Landing Ship, Logistics
- Least Squares Lattice
- Left Subscapular Line
- Leinster Senior League (Ireland)
- Leisure Suit Larry
- Lesotho Loti (ISO currency code)
- Level Switch Low
- Linden Scripting Language (scripting language Used Within Second Life)
- Link Support Layer
- Linnean Society of London (UK)
- Linux System Labs (Australia)
- Liquid Sound Lounge (est. 1993)
- Lisa Scott-Lee (British pop star)
- Load Segment Limit
- Local Spherical Likelihood
- Locomotive Speed Limiter (used to stop a rail vehicle in an excessive overspeed condition)
- Logistics Support Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20081007/38461LOGO) CASIS will be located in the Space Life Sciences Laboratory at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
WPI will use it and an earlier grant from the trust to renovate and integrate several undergraduate laboratories into the new Undergraduate Life Sciences Laboratory Center.
We view SAFE-BioPharma compliance as an additional value that gives us a competitive edge in the life sciences laboratory marketplace," said Thomas Schmidt, Vision Publisher Senior Product Manager.
Alden Trust recently made the largest gift in its history: a $6 million donation to Worcester Polytechnic Institute to renovate and integrate undergraduate science labs into a new Undergraduate Life Sciences Laboratory Center.
ETI), announced the first biotech tenants of ETI's life sciences laboratory space.
The life sciences laboratory of Pace in Minneapolis, MN, will be combined into P3's 40,000 sq ft Oakdale laboratory facility.
Taking the Headaches and Hassles Out of Gas Management Life Sciences Kris Cackette, Airgas' business manager for life sciences, will demonstrate more effective and efficient ways to free up valuable time in a life sciences laboratory through easy cylinder tracking methods, automatic nitrogen-level monitoring, and all-new engineering solutions for gas management.