Under the Massachusetts Life Sciences Initiative signed into law in 2008, the State will invest $1 billion over 10 years.
What does LSI stand for?
LSI stands for Life Sciences Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSI
We have 341 other meanings of LSI in our Acronym Attic
- Lean Sustainment Initiative
- Lear Siegler, Incorporated
- Learning Solutions International (Pennsylvania)
- Learning Style Inventory (education)
- Learning Systems Institute (Florida State University)
- Learning Systems, Inc.
- Legacy Systems International (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Legal Support Inspection
- Lëvizja Socialiste Për Integrim (Albanian party: Socialist Movement for Integration)
- Life Science Incubator (various locations)
- Life Styles Inventory (Human Synergistics)
- Lifesave International (biological research and education)
- Lighting, Starting, Ignition (automotive/batteries)
- Line Status Indication
- Linear Shift-Invariant
- Liquid Silicon Infiltration (materials science engineering technique)
- List of Serials Indexed for Online Users
- Listing Site Inspection
- Local Scale Invariance (physics)
- Local Service Itemization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding for the grant comes from the state s 10-year, $1 billion Life Sciences Initiative, proposed by Gov.
president and CEO of the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center, the agency charged with implementing the 10-year, $1 billion Life Sciences Initiative.
WALTHAM, MA: Broadway Partners and the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center (MLSC), a quasi-public agency tasked with implementing the State's $1 billion life sciences initiative, announced that the MLSC will lease 5,855 s/f of office space for its new headquarters at the Bay Colony Corporate Center, a premier Waltham office campus located along Route 128.
That's the thinking behind the Central Indiana Life Sciences Initiative, a major push launched in February aimed at developing the region as a recognized center for the life-sciences industry.
This is just the sort of innovation and job creation that our Life Sciences Initiative was designed to encourage.
Patrick signed the Massachusetts Life Sciences Law, also known as the Life Sciences initiatives.
Indiana is good location for IKOTECH because of the state's strong life sciences initiative," said Joseph B.