Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP, a nationwide, investor-rights law firm, reminds investors that they must file a motion with the court no later than April 4, 2011, if they wish to serve as lead plaintiff in a class-action lawsuit that charges Life Partners Holdings, Inc.
What does LPHI stand for?
LPHI stands for Life Partners Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPHI
We have 5 other meanings of LPHI in our Acronym Attic
- Local Public Health Department (various locations)
- Lymphocyte Predominant Hodgkin's Disease
- Laboratory for High Energy Physics (Switzerland)
- Language Policy for Higher Education (South Africa)
- Local Health Department Engineer
- London Postal History Group (UK)
- Laguna Properties Holdings, Inc. (Philippines)
- Lembaga Pengkajian Hukum Internasional
- Lender Placed Hazard Insurance (mortgages)
- Life Partners Holdings, Inc.
- Louisiana Public Health Institute
- Low-Pressure High-Intensity
- Linkin Park Hong Kong
- Lymphocyte Predominant Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Little People Have More Recess (mnemonic for the 5 themes of Geography, Location, Place, Human Environment Interaction, Movement and Region)
- Lembaga Pembinaan Hukum Nasional (Indonesian: National Institute of Law; now National Board of Law; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Liaison Public Health Nurse (California)
- Liverpool Public Health Observatory (University of Liverpool; UK)
- Low Pressure High Output (ultraviolet light disinfection system)
- Locking Proximal Humerus Plate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP, a nationally recognized investor-rights law firm, continues to investigate alleged deceptive business practices involving Life Partners Holdings, Inc.
Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP, a nationally recognized investor-rights law firm, is moving forward with its investigation involving Life Partners Holdings, Inc.
Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP, an investor rights law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud involving Life Partners Holdings, Inc.
and its parent company, Life Partners Holdings, Inc.