uk Global Banking News - 28 June 2012 US-based Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA), a trade organization of the life insurance secondary market, has selected a new board member.
What does LISA stand for?
LISA stands for Life Insurance Settlement Association (Orlando, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LISA
We have 81 other meanings of LISA in our Acronym Attic
- Lan Information Server
- Land Information System Architecture
- Language Impairment Simulation Architecture
- Large Installation System Administration (Conference)
- Laser Interferometer Space Antenna
- LCA In Sustainable Architecture
- Legal Information Standards Action (Network)
- Leusch Insurance Services Agency, Inc.
- Library and Information Science Abstracts
- Library and Information Services in Astronomy
- Life Science Austria
- Life Science Systems and Applications (Workshop)
- LInear Synthetic Aperture (high-resolution radar)
- Linux Installation & System Administration
- Liquid Information Speaking Assistant
- Lisp Intelligent Software Agents
- List of Inquiries and Substantive Answers
- Little Scholars of Arkansas (North Little Rock, AR)
- Livestock Information System of Alberta (Canada)
- Local Indicator for Spatial Autocorrelation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dorsett has also served as president of the Life Insurance Settlement Association.
Darwin Bayston, executive director of the Life Insurance Settlement Association, said that defining the difference between viaticals and life settlements is an ongoing goal for his organization.
Buerger, who pioneered the life settlement industry and is Chairman of the Life Insurance Settlement Association, will present the students with historical and practical information about life settlements and the secondary market for life insurance.
We spoke with Doug Head, executive director of the Life Insurance Settlement Association.
A company's membership in the Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA) is a must.
2 & 4 - Bernstein Research Call, 4 March 2005 3 - Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA) Spring Conference, 14 May 2008 ABOUT SURRENDA-LINK INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT Surrenda-link Investment Management the largest and most established full service traded life policy specialist in Europe.
Additionally, all major life settlement organizations (Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA), Institutional Life Markets Association (ILMA), European Life Insurance Settlement Association (ELSA) and (BVZL) Bundesverband Vermogensanlagen im Zweitmarkt Lebensversicherungen) were provided the draft and encouraged to opine.