A life insurance needs analysis calculates your net contribution to your family's standard of living by subtracting your present value of future tax payments and living expenses, from your current earnings.
What does LINA stand for?
LINA stands for Life Insurance Needs Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LINA
We have 2 other meanings of LINA in our Acronym Attic
- Local Identification Number
- Local Indigenous Network (Australia)
- Local Interconnect Network (automotive networking technology)
- Logistics Information Network
- London Irish Network (est. 1989; UK)
- Milan, Italy - Linate (Airport Code)
- Local Interconnect Network Universal Asynchronous Receiver-Transmitter (automotive networking technology)
- Location Independent Networking for IPV6
- Laboratoire d'Informatique de Nantes Atlantique
- Life Insurance Company of North America
- Linguistic Institute for Native Americans (Albuquerque, NM)
- Little Italy Neighborhood Association (Wilmington, DE)
- Linear Accelerator
- Linear Algebra
- Laser Inertial Artillery Pointing System
- Laser Integrated Navigation/Attack System
- Leducq International Network Against Thrombosis (France)
- Lazy Internet and Browser (coding framework)
- Lithium Niobate
- Laboratory Instrument Computer
Samples in periodicals archive:
And again, without an accurate calculation of future tax responsibility, the life insurance needs analysis will not be reliable.
There are many Web-based calculators to assist you with doing a life insurance needs analysis.