My slate of director candidates, who collectively have far more insurance industry and related experience than the current Board, include: -- Bill Flynn, who served as CEO of Mutual of America and Chairman of the Board of the Life Insurance Council of New York -- Jack Mannion, who served as CEO of Unity Mutual Insurance Co.
What does LICONY stand for?
LICONY stands for Life Insurance Council of New York
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- License Company (various companies)
- Life in Christ Outreach
- Little Italy Community Organization (Baltimore, MD)
- Love in Chi Omega (sorority)
- Low Intensity Conflict Operation (India)
- Low-Income Car Ownership (program)
- Low-Income Cut-Off
- Life Insurance Company of Alabama
- Long Island Corvette Owners Association (East Meadow, NY)
- Long Island Church of God Fellowship (New York)
- Laboratory for Integrated Computing and Optoelectronic Systems (University of Alabama in Huntsville)
- Laboratory of Information and Communication Systems (Switzerland)
- Laser Image Corporate Printing (Durham, NC)
- Lead Inventory Control Point
- Line Item Construction Project
- Long Island Cat Project (New York)
- Long Island Center of Photography (Long Island, NY)
- Lower Intercooler Pipe (air intake systems)
- Liberian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Monrovia, Liberia)
- Laboratory-Initiated CD4 (Cluster Difference 4) Reporting (AIDS surveillance methods)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a Past President of the Life Insurance Council of New York (LICONY).
He is a director of LIMRA, the Actuarial Foundation, and the Life Insurance Council of New York, (LICONY).
She has served on the boards of the Life Insurance Council of New York (LICONY), New Jersey Chamber of Commerce, UST Corporation and the Pension Reserves Investment Management Board.
Flynn's stature in the life insurance industry and his accomplishments on behalf of Mutual of America were recently recognized by the Life Insurance Council of New York (LICONY), which in February 1994 awarded him the title of "outstanding CEO of the past 25 years.
A past chairman of the Life Insurance Council of New York Inc.
Prior to rejoining USLIFE, he was affiliated with the Life Insurance Council of New York (LICONY), a trade association of New York life insurance companies.
In addition, Biggs is a trustee of Washington University and The Danforth Foundation, and serves as a director of the National Bureau of Economic Research, McDonnell Douglas Corporation, Ralston Purina Company, and the Life Insurance Council of New York.