When Gate 2 and 3 decisions establish KPP/KSA priority for support and sustainment-related performance capabilities among new systems, that same high (KPP/KSA) systems development prioritization should extend throughout the remainder of the program's life cycle development, specifically into subsequent JCIDS CPDs and major upgrades that may evolve from the initial program.
What does LCD stand for?
LCD stands for Life Cycle Development (product development)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCD
We have 185 other meanings of LCD in our Acronym Attic
- Launch Countdown (US NASA)
- Launcher Closure Door (Intercontinental Ballistic Missile)
- Learner-Centered Design
- Lease Commencement Date
- Least Common Denominator
- Leonard Cheshire Disability (Kenya)
- Lesotho Congress for Democracy (Lesotho)
- Letter Carrier Depot (Canada Post)
- Leveraged Commentary & Data (Standard & Poor's; New York, NY)
- Ley de Competencia Desleal (Spanish: Unfair Competition Law)
- Limited Commercial District
- Limited Conversion Division (military)
- Line Concentrating Device (Nortel)
- Link Community Development (various locations)
- Liquid Crystal Diode
- Liquid Crystal Display (display technology)
- Liquor Carbonis Detergens (skin treatment)
- LISP Code Directory (Emacs)
- Litres per Capita per Day
- Living Causes Death (online radio show and cartoon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is designed to educate both children and adults about butterfly interaction with the natural environment and life cycle development.
This contract vehicle greatly expands our ability to offer the DOD Military Health System and the Department of Veterans Affairs our broad range of services from network engineering to complete software life cycle development," said Baldwin.
Visual Studio Team Edition for Database Professionals delivers a database development product designed to manage database change, improve software quality through database testing and bring the benefits of Visual Studio Team System and life cycle development to the database professional.
Through the combination of Visual Studio Team System application life cycle development tools, the manageability of Windows Server System technologies using MOM 2005, and the application management features of Intercept Studio Operations Edition for MOM 2005, developers will have unsurpassed insight and control over the health and performance of enterprise systems.
1, offers a service life cycle development methodology designed to help organizations establish state-of-the-art software architecture disciplines for building enterprise services," states Bell.
The company specializes in legacy system transformation, architecture services, data management, quality assurance, life cycle development and performance engineering.
ConnectM also works with players across the M2M value chain and provides them consulting, application development, and product life cycle development & sustenance services.