The contract includes options that could extend the Life Cycle Contractor Support through 2012.
What does LCCS stand for?
LCCS stands for Life Cycle Contractor Support
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of LCCS
We have 24 other meanings of LCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Lunar Capabilities Concept Review (US NASA)
- Leadership Conference on Civil Rights Education Fund
- Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Lake Center Christian School (Hartville, OH)
- Lake City Concert Series (Lake City, South Carolina)
- Land Cover Classification System
- Las Cruces Catholic School (Las Cruces, NM)
- Launcher Captain Control System
- Learning Community Charter School (Jersey City, New Jersey)
- Lichfield Centre for Christian Studies (Staffordshire, England)
- Life Cycle Customer Support
- Light-Weight Camouflage Screen System
- Lightning Computer Consultant Service
- Lincoln Christian College and Seminary (Lincoln, IL, USA)
- Liste de Contrôle de la Conformité de Chirurgie de la Sécurité (French: Checklist for Surgery of Compliance Safety)
- Liverpool Community Conservation Society
- London Climate Change Services (UK)
- Loral Command and Control Systems
- Loran Consolidated Control System (USCG)
- Low Cost Country Sourcing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army has extended service under the final option year of the Army Life Cycle Contractor Support Services (LCCS) C-12 Program for DynCorp International (NYSE:DCP).
Lockheed Martin's Life Cycle Contractor Support (LCCS) system will support more than 300 launchers through 2010.
The Life Cycle Contractor Support PBL contract averaged more than 99 percent System Status Readiness with an estimated $412 million in cost savings from a traditional organic base support contract.
8 million contract to provide life cycle contractor support services for the family of Battlefield Mobility/Target Acquisition (BM/TA) training devices for the U.
Lockheed Martin just completed its sixth consecutive measured calendar quarter in which it has exceeded all five PBL requirements: Life Cycle Contractor Support (LCCS) system status readiness, average response time for critical non-mission capable launcher failures in the continental United States and outside the continental United States, average repair time in the field, and average depot repair turnaround time.
The Life Cycle Contractor Support (LCCS) program, valued at approximately $30 million, reinforces Lockheed Martin's role as a leading provider of contractor logistics support to the U.
3 million contract to Longbow Limited (LBL) for Life Cycle Contractor Support (LCCS) of the Longbow Fire Control Radar (FCR).