6pc of votes in favour of the sale of the arm, which includes the Pearl, National Provident Life, NPI and London Life brands, to Life Company Investor Group (LCIG).
What does LCIG stand for?
LCIG stands for Life Company Investor Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCIG
We have 3 other meanings of LCIG in our Acronym Attic
- Licentiate of the Association of Charity Independent Examiners
- Lightguide Cable Interconnect Equipment
- Laser Collisionally-Induced Fluorescence (spectroscopy)
- Legacy Controller Interface (mobile phones)
- Lions Club International Foundation
- Lions Club International Fund
- Lions Clubs International Foundation
- Local Capital Improvement Fund (property tax revenue)
- Leslie Cheung Internet Fan Club
- Landelijk Centrum Indicatiestelling Gehandicaptenzorg
- London Cultural Improvement Group (UK)
- Low Cost Inertial Guidance System
- Life Cycle Information Integration Office
- Lakeshore Center for Independent Living (Holland, MI)
- Landing Craft, Infantry, Large
- Leicestershire Centre for Integrated Living (UK)
- Lothian Centre for Integrated Living (UK)
- Landing Craft Infantry Mortar
- Levels of Conceptual Interoperability Model
- Life Cycle Information Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Osmond's Sun Capital Partners and TDR Capital, a private equity fund manager whose investors comprise mainly UK and US pension funds, have established Life Company Investor Group to manage HHG's closed life funds which include brands such as Pearl and NPI.
HHG said offloading the businesses to Life Company Investor Group would enable it to focus on its Henderson Global Investors fund management arm.