Sie straipsniai yra pripazinti vertingais Lietuvos istorijai ir itraukti i Lietuvos istorijos instituto testini leidini "Lietuvos istorijos bibliografija" (1998-2000 metai).
What does LII stand for?
LII stands for Lietuvos Istorijos Instituto (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Institute of History)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LII
We have 48 other meanings of LII in our Acronym Attic
- Lummi Island Heritage Trust (Lummi Island, WA)
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (program)
- Low-Income Housing Trust Fund (Nevada)
- Long Island High Technology Incubator (New York)
- Laser-Induced Incandescence
- Leaders Identification Insignia (US Army)
- Legal Information Institute (Cornell Law School)
- Lennox Industries, Inc. (Lennox International; heating, cooling and refrigeration)
- Librarians' Index to the Internet
- Librarians' Internet Index (US Institute of Museum and Library Services)
- Lindsay Lohan
- Late Incremental Insulin Area
- Latvian Institute of International Affairs (est. 1992)
- Left Internal Iliac Artery
- Local Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives
- Long Island Immigration Alliance (New York)
- London & International Insurance Brokers' Association (UK)
- Long Island Investment Banking Group (New York)
- Life Insurance Institute of Canada
- Lodging Industry Investment Council (est. 1983)