Scooters aside, he has always been keen on photography, particularly photographic history - he's a licentiate of the Royal Photographic Society (LRPS) and is an affiliate of the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain (APAGB) and is secretary of Dudley Camera Club.
What does LRPS stand for?
LRPS stands for Licentiate of the Royal Photographic Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LRPS
We have 3 other meanings of LRPS in our Acronym Attic
- Long-Range Patrol Pack
- Long-Range Planning Process
- Long-Range Program Plan
- Leucine-Rich Pentatricopeptide Repeat Cassette (gene)
- Lauren Rosenberg Public Relations (Santa Monica, CA and Scottsdale, AZ)
- Little Rock Parks and Recreation (Arkansas)
- Long-Range Patrol Ration (meal)
- Lake Ridge Parks and Recreation Association (Virginia)
- Land Rover Parts Shop
- Lethbridge Regional Police Service (California)
- Liquid Rocket Propulsion Systems (aeronautics)
- Live Role Playing Society
- Large Repair Parts Transporter
- Long Range Plan for Technology (Texas Education Agency)
- Low Rate Picture Transmission
- Low Resolution Picture Transmission
- Long-Range Planning Task Force
- Low Resolution Picture Transmission Link Antenna
- Labour Relations Promotion Unit (UK)
- Latvijas Republikas Patentu Valde (Latvian: Latvian Republic Patent Office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Landscape became his principal interest and he is now a Licentiate of the Royal Photographic Society thanks to an earlier portfolio of Snowdonia photographs.
He's a Licentiate of the Royal Photographic Society, has been assigned by the PHLS to photograph royal visits on several occasions, his illustrations of the Hereford Chained Library's medieval scripts have been used in a book, he won the Royal Martini competition in 1985 and one of his portraits of Hereford Cathedral has actually sold more than 40,000 copies.