Michael's Institute at Gonzaga University, and received both his Master of Divinity degree (1997) and Licentiate of Sacred Theology (1998) from the Weston Jesuit School of Theology (now Boston College School of Theology and Ministry).
What does STL stand for?
STL stands for Licentiate of Sacred Theology
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of STL
We have 225 other meanings of STL in our Acronym Attic
- Stock Fund Statement
- Schwarzkopf, The Knowledge Integrators (Israel)
- Stowarzyszenie Tarnobrzeski Klub Kawaleryjski (Polish: Tamworth Cavalry Club Association)
- Studenckie Turystyczne Kolo Naukowe (Polish: Near Scientific Student Tourism)
- Stuck Point (oil exploration)
- Slower Traffic Keep Right
- Science and Technology Knowledge Services (Thailand)
- Sekolah Tinggi Kesejahteraan Sosial (Indonesian: High School Social Welfare)
- Sekolah Tinggi Kesenian Wilwatikta (Indonesian: Wilwatikta Arts High School)
- Superior Ti Kuan Yin (tea)
- Sales, Trading & Logistics
- Sand Trap Louver (air conditioning)
- Savoirs, Textes, Langage (French: Knowledge, Language, Texts)
- School of Teaching and Learning
- Schottky Transistor Logic
- Science and Technology Laboratory
- Science and Technology Library
- Science et Technologie du Logiciel (French: Science and Technology Software; training program; various organizations)
- Scientific Testing Laboratories, Inc
- Sea Train Lines, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Secondly, I was at Tubingen even before Hans in the late 1950s, as a student working on my doctorate in history from the University of Wisconsin, and my Licentiate of Sacred Theology from the University of Tubingen.