Ueland is an active speaker who participates on several professional committees, including his role as national trainer for the Interstate Technology Regulatory Council and as a subcommittee chair for the NJ Licensed Site Remediation Professionals Association.
What does LSRPA stand for?
LSRPA stands for Licensed Site Remediation Professionals Association (New Jersey)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Liaison and Scientific Review Office (US DHHS)
- Life Sciences Research Office
- Land Surveyor Reference Page (est. 1995; Huntington Technology Group, Inc.; West Virginia)
- Large Scale Research Project
- Lead Service Replacement Program
- Legal Studies Reasoning Profile (assessment)
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional (New Jersey)
- Link State Routing Protocol (computer networking)
- Livestock Systems Research Programme
- Los Santos RolePlay
- Lone Star Region Porsche Club of America (metropolitan Houston, TX)
- Large Scale Rotating Rig
- Loose Source and Record Route
- Leningrad Scientific Research Radio Technical Institute
- Land Suitability Rating System (Canada)
- Language & Speaker Recognition System
- LATA (Los Alamos Technical Associates) Sharp Remediation Services (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Law Source Retrieving System (Taiwan)
- Littoral Surveillance Radar System (US DoD)
- Local Schools, Regional Support (Maine)