Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available for psychologists, Licensed Psychological Associates, Licensed Professional Counselors and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists.
What does LPA stand for?
LPA stands for Licensed Psychological Associate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPA
We have 267 other meanings of LPA in our Acronym Attic
- Left Pulmonary Artery
- Legal Profession Act (various locations)
- Legal Professional Association (Ohio)
- Legal Purchase Age (various organizations)
- Legislative and Public Affairs
- Legislative Post Audit (Kansas)
- Les Petites Affiches (French law journal)
- Leveraged Procurement Agreement (California)
- Library Public Awareness (Canada)
- Licensed Practicing Attorney
- Licensed Public Accountant
- Licensing Program Analyst
- Lieutenant Protection Association
- Life Preserver Assembly
- Light Pollution Abatement (Royal Astronomical Society of Canada)
- Lighthouse Point Academy (North Broward Preparatory Schools)
- Lighting Power Allowance (Washington)
- Lightning Protection Assembly
- Limited Partnership Agreement
- Limited Production Availability
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is an accredited Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and a licensed Psychological Associate.